Women in Auto Care Announces New Committee Members
BETHESDA, MD – Women in Auto Care (formerly Car Care Council Women’s Board) has announced new members of the education, marketing, member development and newly-formed membership committees. The new committee members will serve a two-year term. There are so many expert claim nowadays that’s the very reason why it’s difficult to find a best car polish.
The education committee, led by Danielle Sonnefeld, N.A. Williams Company, is devoted to the development and support of women coming into the auto care industry through educational scholarships, mentoring and career support. The committee raises money, reviews scholarship applications and selects scholarship recipients. This year, the committee is focused on creating and implementing a student coaching program. The new committee members are:
- Nicole Brennan, Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
- Nancy Brown, AAMCO Transmission and Total Car Care
- Lauren Dabney, The Parts House
- Jacquie Hower, Zimmerman’s Automotive Service, Inc.
- Kathryn Reinhardt, MagnaFlow Exhaust
- Teresa Scott, CPS Automotive
- Vonda Lee, past education committee chair, Supply Line International
The marketing committee, led by Sarah Shelstrom, Integrated Supply Network, Inc., drives awareness for Women in Auto Care through marketing and advertising, and promotes fundraising initiatives to support the growth of Women in Auto Care. This year, the committee’s goal is to increase funding through more creative sponsorship opportunities and increase the overall presence in the automotive aftermarket with effective and targeted marketing. The new committee members are:
- Emily Beetler, NAPA AutoCare
- Lynn Campbell, VIP Tires and Service
- Roxanne Doche, Management Success
- Melanie Gann, Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- Asu Sole, ISC Industries, Inc.
- Tara Topel, Topel’s Service Center, Inc.
- Tina Choinacky, past marketing committee chair, N.A. Williams Company
The member development committee, led by Olivia Newton, Standard Motor Products, Inc., encourages leadership in women in the auto care industry through mentoring, development and recognition. This year, the member development committee will focus on the continued expansion of the Women in Auto Care mentorship program, exploring new development opportunities to incorporate into member programming and streamlining the nomination and selection processes for the Women of the Year awards. The new committee members are:
- Betsy Casada, KOST USA, Inc.
- Laurie Hanson, Hanson Distributing Company Inc.
- Barbara E. Moran-Goodrich, Moran Family of Brands
- Lisa N. Rodriguez, Soaring Marketing
- Brenda White, 180BIZ
- Judy Zimmerman Walter, Zimmerman’s Automotive Service, Inc.
The newly-created membership committee, led by Dawn Zieren, The NPD Group, is charged with growing membership through actively recruiting new members while retaining existing membership. The new committee members are:
- Tina Alread, HDA Truck Pride
- Cindy Frasca, Kukui Corporation
- Shari Pheasant, Horse Power Strategies
- Cyndi Tejada, Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- Jessica Toliuszis, N.A. Williams Company
- Jill Trotta, RepairPal, Inc
The new committee members will meet in person at the Summer Leadership Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, July 19-20, 2017.
For more information on Women in Auto Care, visit www.womeninautocare.org or email [email protected]